The Clippedb MessageBoard/GuestBook
Activities 2010 / 2013
Clippedb luncheons and other meetups. View photos of many of the Clippedb events and gatherings.
- BRANIFF HUMOR
- Grad. Class Photos (Yearbook)
- Biz Pages
- Join or Renew
- In Memoriam
James “Jim” Bradley
James "Jim" Joseph Bradley passed away Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Jim was the third of 10 siblings born in Chicago, Ill., in 1937. He graduated from St. Rita High School and the University of Illinois. Upon graduating, Jim entered the United States Marine Corps. He completed flight school at NAS Pensacola, Fla., where he met his bride-to-be, Marge Southwood. After earning his wings, Jim received orders to begin a cruise of the Mediterranean. When he returned to the States in 1963, he and Marge were married. Jim served two tours in Vietnam where he flew Sikorsky H-34 helicopters with HMM-162 and was the recipient of numerous flying, combat and unit awards. Jim returned to Pensacola, Fla., as a flight instructor. After 18 months, he decided to leave active duty to pursue a career as a commercial pilot with Braniff International. He resigned from the active service and joined the Marine Corps Reserve. Jim retired as the deputy Marine Air Group commander (MAG-41), with the rank of colonel. Jim flew DC 8s, Boeing 707s and 747s for Braniff. Jim continued to fly for the USMC Reserve and Corporate Angel Flights. He embarked on a career in commercial real estate with Booth Creek Investments, Inc. where he was the VP of Sales and Acquisitions. After 12 years, he left real estate and entered the electronics and then the medical industry. Jim volunteered his time for many community and church endeavors. He enjoyed golfing with his friends at RHCC and the many conversations over the fence as they played the 17th hole. His hobbies included golf, hunting, fishing, flying and being "Grampa." He was preceded in death by Flo Stanton; Beverly Brady; and his parents, Florence and John Brady. Jim leaves behind his wife, Marge; daughter, Christy; son, Jim; son-in-law, Bob Latham; daughter-in-law, Nikki Kunza and his grandchildren, Brady and Lucy Latham. Family members: Shar and John Brady, Mary Kay Brady, Bob Brady, Pat and Tom Brady, Bette and Bill Brady, Diane and Dan Brady, Marge and John Tofanelli, and Mary Kay and Michael Brady. His girls and other family members: Becky and David Moritz, Mary Pettigrew, Joanne and David Merrill, Diane, and T.J Donnelly, Ann and Ron Koonsman, Les Binkley, Sue and Ron Klein, and Gaye and Dr. Bryant Manning. - See more at: link
Legendary Hostess Miss Jean Duncan will be honored for her remarkable airline career at the Second Braniff History and Architecture Conference on Saturday, September 10, 2016.
Ticket sales END at the end of the day, Sunday, August 28, 2016. Tickets will not be available at the door because of food ordering requirements.
Here is the link for purchasing tickets:
- James “Jim” BradleyJames “Jim” Joseph Bradley passed away Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Jim was the third of 10 siblings born in Chicago,
- Debbie LonginoDeborah Kay Longino, 65, of Celeste, died Saturday, July 30, 2016 at Tendercare. Mrs. Longino was born in Dallas, Texas
- Dean Smith “Smitty”1936-2016 W. Dean Smith “Smitty” Absent from the body, Present with the Lord Final flight West Sunday, August 7, 2016
- 2016 May Luncheon
- William Ferrin Smith Jr.SMITH, William Ferrin Jr., age 79 of Richardson, TX passed away on Tuesday morning, July 5, 2016. Bill was born
- 2015 Salad Toss
- Biz Meeting 2016
- 2015 Sherry Party
- BUNKIE WESTBROOKClipped B “Bunkie” Westbrook (55-56), and wife of BN Captain Dolly Westbrook, passed away May 21. Bunkie’s service is scheduled
- MARY JO PHILLIPSOur dear sweet mother, Mary Jo Phillips passed away on March 25, 2016. She was 94. May she rest in
Thoughts & Prayers
Our dear friends, crew mates, and family members that have passed away will always remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- Flight attendants confess seven things they NEVER tell travellers ... - The Sun September 26, 2016The SunFlight attendants confess seven things they NEVER tell travellers ...The SunFLIGHT attendants are essential to make you feel safe while you're in the air… but what plane secrets are they REALLY holding back from travellers?Cabin crew reveal the secrets they never tell passengers about ...Daily Mailall 2 news articles »
- Southwest flight attendants to hold ratification vote on new contract - ATWOnline September 26, 2016ATWOnlineSouthwest flight attendants to hold ratification vote on new contractATWOnlineThe Transport Workers Union (TWU) Local 556, which represents more than 14,000 Southwest flight attendants, said its executive board has decided to move a recently-reached tentative agreement with airline management to rank-and-file flight attendants ...Southwest Airlines flight attendants won't vote on tentative contract right awayChicago Business […]
- Remains of missing flight attendant Sierra Shields discovered - TimesLedger September 26, 2016TimesLedgerRemains of missing flight attendant Sierra Shields discoveredTimesLedgerFor eight months, Chris and Donna Shields flew to Queens twice a month from their home outside of Chicago to hand out fliers and help the search for their daughter Sierra, a flight attendant who had been missing since January. Last week they were ...
- These flight attendants are pretty much dominating life - SFGate - SFGate September 25, 2016SFGateThese flight attendants are pretty much dominating life - SFGateSFGateBeing a flight attendant may seem like a simple job, but rest assured that is it far more complicated and draining than is seems. They deal with all kinds of people ...and more »
- Flight attendants share 22 things they'd love to tell passengers but can't - Business Insider September 25, 2016Business InsiderFlight attendants share 22 things they'd love to tell passengers but can'tBusiness InsiderTo keep their jobs, there are some things flight attendants just can't tell passengers, even if they want to. But some of these things, while perhaps controversial, could end up being a service to fliers or flight attendants, if only someone would […]
- These flight attendants are pretty much dominating life - Chron.com September 24, 2016Chron.comThese flight attendants are pretty much dominating lifeChron.comBeing a flight attendant may seem like a simple job, but rest assured that is it far more complicated and draining than is seems. They deal with all kinds of people on a regular basis, are constantly on their feet, and once everyone is off the plane ...