The Clippedb MessageBoard/GuestBook
Activities 2010 / 2013
Clippedb luncheons and other meetups. View photos of many of the Clippedb events and gatherings.
- BRANIFF HUMOR
- Grad. Class Photos (Yearbook)
- Biz Pages
- Join or Renew
- In Memoriam
James “Jim” Bradley
James "Jim" Joseph Bradley passed away Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Jim was the third of 10 siblings born in Chicago, Ill., in 1937. He graduated from St. Rita High School and the University of Illinois. Upon graduating, Jim entered the United States Marine Corps. He completed flight school at NAS Pensacola, Fla., where he met his bride-to-be, Marge Southwood. After earning his wings, Jim received orders to begin a cruise of the Mediterranean. When he returned to the States in 1963, he and Marge were married. Jim served two tours in Vietnam where he flew Sikorsky H-34 helicopters with HMM-162 and was the recipient of numerous flying, combat and unit awards. Jim returned to Pensacola, Fla., as a flight instructor. After 18 months, he decided to leave active duty to pursue a career as a commercial pilot with Braniff International. He resigned from the active service and joined the Marine Corps Reserve. Jim retired as the deputy Marine Air Group commander (MAG-41), with the rank of colonel. Jim flew DC 8s, Boeing 707s and 747s for Braniff. Jim continued to fly for the USMC Reserve and Corporate Angel Flights. He embarked on a career in commercial real estate with Booth Creek Investments, Inc. where he was the VP of Sales and Acquisitions. After 12 years, he left real estate and entered the electronics and then the medical industry. Jim volunteered his time for many community and church endeavors. He enjoyed golfing with his friends at RHCC and the many conversations over the fence as they played the 17th hole. His hobbies included golf, hunting, fishing, flying and being "Grampa." He was preceded in death by Flo Stanton; Beverly Brady; and his parents, Florence and John Brady. Jim leaves behind his wife, Marge; daughter, Christy; son, Jim; son-in-law, Bob Latham; daughter-in-law, Nikki Kunza and his grandchildren, Brady and Lucy Latham. Family members: Shar and John Brady, Mary Kay Brady, Bob Brady, Pat and Tom Brady, Bette and Bill Brady, Diane and Dan Brady, Marge and John Tofanelli, and Mary Kay and Michael Brady. His girls and other family members: Becky and David Moritz, Mary Pettigrew, Joanne and David Merrill, Diane, and T.J Donnelly, Ann and Ron Koonsman, Les Binkley, Sue and Ron Klein, and Gaye and Dr. Bryant Manning. - See more at: link
Legendary Hostess Miss Jean Duncan will be honored for her remarkable airline career at the Second Braniff History and Architecture Conference on Saturday, September 10, 2016.
Ticket sales END at the end of the day, Sunday, August 28, 2016. Tickets will not be available at the door because of food ordering requirements.
Here is the link for purchasing tickets:
- 2016 Christmas Party
- 2016 Salad Toss
- James “Jim” BradleyJames “Jim” Joseph Bradley passed away Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Jim was the third of 10 siblings born in Chicago,
- Debbie LonginoDeborah Kay Longino, 65, of Celeste, died Saturday, July 30, 2016 at Tendercare. Mrs. Longino was born in Dallas, Texas
- Dean Smith “Smitty”1936-2016 W. Dean Smith “Smitty” Absent from the body, Present with the Lord Final flight West Sunday, August 7, 2016
- 2016 May Luncheon
- William Ferrin Smith Jr.SMITH, William Ferrin Jr., age 79 of Richardson, TX passed away on Tuesday morning, July 5, 2016. Bill was born
- 2015 Salad Toss
- Biz Meeting 2016
- 2015 Sherry Party
Thoughts & Prayers
Our dear friends, crew mates, and family members that have passed away will always remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- WATCH: Flight attendant calls out 'nasty women' during on-board announcement - Express.co.uk January 23, 2017Express.co.ukWATCH: Flight attendant calls out 'nasty women' during on-board announcementExpress.co.ukThe plane was travelling to Baltimore ahead of the Women's March in Washington DC and similar protests across the world. Twitter user Flor Blake shared the clip online, where it's since gone viral. The female flight attendant can be heard saying: “"I ...
- American's Flight Attendants Still Say Their Uniforms Make Them Sick - Skift January 22, 2017SkiftAmerican's Flight Attendants Still Say Their Uniforms Make Them SickSkiftThe union says about 10 percent, or 2,300, of the flight attendants it represents have reported adverse reactions—among them skin rashes, sore throats, wheezing, fatigue, and vertigo—since they started wearing the new uniform. “This continues to be a ...
- This Remarkable Flight Attendant Showed Exactly How Airlines Can Improve Their Customer Service - Yahoo News January 22, 2017Yahoo NewsThis Remarkable Flight Attendant Showed Exactly How Airlines Can Improve Their Customer ServiceYahoo NewsIt was just another flight. Or so it must have seemed. It landed in Baltimore and the female flight attendant welcomed passengers to the city. Which has always seemed strange to me. It's not as if flight attendants often live in […]
- Flight attendant shouts out all the 'nasty women' headed to the Women's March on Washington - Yahoo News January 21, 2017Yahoo NewsFlight attendant shouts out all the 'nasty women' headed to the Women's March on WashingtonYahoo News"I just want to know, how many of you are going to the March on Washington?" the flight attendant asked to a show of hands and erupting cheers. "You guys are going to the Women's March, right? Let's get […]
- Stewardess Applauds Plane Full Of 'Nasty Women' Headed To Women's March — Watch - Hollywood Life January 21, 2017Stewardess Applauds Plane Full Of 'Nasty Women' Headed To Women's March — WatchHollywood LifeWho runs the world? Nasty women! A flight attendant amazingly applauded a plane full of women heading to the Women's March on Washington. A female passenger caught it on video and it's a must watch. Check it out here! Hillary Clinton would […]
- A Flight Attendant Has A Feminist Message For All The Nasty Women On Board - Bustle January 21, 2017BustleA Flight Attendant Has A Feminist Message For All The Nasty Women On BoardBustleNot only was Friday Inauguration Day, it was also the day before the Women's March on Washington and therefore the day hundreds of thousands of women were traveling across the country to get to D.C. for the event. Among the many planes […]