The Clippedb MessageBoard/GuestBook
Activities 2010 / 2013
Clippedb luncheons and other meetups. View photos of many of the Clippedb events and gatherings.
- BRANIFF HUMOR
- Grad. Class Photos (Yearbook)
- Biz Pages
- Join or Renew
- In Memoriam
James “Jim” Bradley
James "Jim" Joseph Bradley passed away Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Jim was the third of 10 siblings born in Chicago, Ill., in 1937. He graduated from St. Rita High School and the University of Illinois. Upon graduating, Jim entered the United States Marine Corps. He completed flight school at NAS Pensacola, Fla., where he met his bride-to-be, Marge Southwood. After earning his wings, Jim received orders to begin a cruise of the Mediterranean. When he returned to the States in 1963, he and Marge were married. Jim served two tours in Vietnam where he flew Sikorsky H-34 helicopters with HMM-162 and was the recipient of numerous flying, combat and unit awards. Jim returned to Pensacola, Fla., as a flight instructor. After 18 months, he decided to leave active duty to pursue a career as a commercial pilot with Braniff International. He resigned from the active service and joined the Marine Corps Reserve. Jim retired as the deputy Marine Air Group commander (MAG-41), with the rank of colonel. Jim flew DC 8s, Boeing 707s and 747s for Braniff. Jim continued to fly for the USMC Reserve and Corporate Angel Flights. He embarked on a career in commercial real estate with Booth Creek Investments, Inc. where he was the VP of Sales and Acquisitions. After 12 years, he left real estate and entered the electronics and then the medical industry. Jim volunteered his time for many community and church endeavors. He enjoyed golfing with his friends at RHCC and the many conversations over the fence as they played the 17th hole. His hobbies included golf, hunting, fishing, flying and being "Grampa." He was preceded in death by Flo Stanton; Beverly Brady; and his parents, Florence and John Brady. Jim leaves behind his wife, Marge; daughter, Christy; son, Jim; son-in-law, Bob Latham; daughter-in-law, Nikki Kunza and his grandchildren, Brady and Lucy Latham. Family members: Shar and John Brady, Mary Kay Brady, Bob Brady, Pat and Tom Brady, Bette and Bill Brady, Diane and Dan Brady, Marge and John Tofanelli, and Mary Kay and Michael Brady. His girls and other family members: Becky and David Moritz, Mary Pettigrew, Joanne and David Merrill, Diane, and T.J Donnelly, Ann and Ron Koonsman, Les Binkley, Sue and Ron Klein, and Gaye and Dr. Bryant Manning. - See more at: link
Legendary Hostess Miss Jean Duncan will be honored for her remarkable airline career at the Second Braniff History and Architecture Conference on Saturday, September 10, 2016.
Ticket sales END at the end of the day, Sunday, August 28, 2016. Tickets will not be available at the door because of food ordering requirements.
Here is the link for purchasing tickets:
- James “Jim” BradleyJames “Jim” Joseph Bradley passed away Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Jim was the third of 10 siblings born in Chicago,
- Debbie LonginoDeborah Kay Longino, 65, of Celeste, died Saturday, July 30, 2016 at Tendercare. Mrs. Longino was born in Dallas, Texas
- Dean Smith “Smitty”1936-2016 W. Dean Smith “Smitty” Absent from the body, Present with the Lord Final flight West Sunday, August 7, 2016
- 2016 May Luncheon
- William Ferrin Smith Jr.SMITH, William Ferrin Jr., age 79 of Richardson, TX passed away on Tuesday morning, July 5, 2016. Bill was born
- 2015 Salad Toss
- Biz Meeting 2016
- 2015 Sherry Party
- BUNKIE WESTBROOKClipped B “Bunkie” Westbrook (55-56), and wife of BN Captain Dolly Westbrook, passed away May 21. Bunkie’s service is scheduled
- MARY JO PHILLIPSOur dear sweet mother, Mary Jo Phillips passed away on March 25, 2016. She was 94. May she rest in
Thoughts & Prayers
Our dear friends, crew mates, and family members that have passed away will always remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- Severe turbulence forces United flight into emergency landing - CBS News August 31, 2016CBS NewsSevere turbulence forces United flight into emergency landingCBS NewsUnited said that “severe and unexpected turbulence” caused the diversion of the Boeing 767-300 plane, which was carrying 207 passengers, three cockpit crew members and 10 flight attendants. Passenger Nikki Hartin Boriack told CBS News that most of the ...US flight makes emergency landing in Ireland; 12 […]
- Woman fined HKD4,000 for throwing orange juice at flight attendant - Coconuts Hong Kong August 31, 2016Coconuts Hong KongWoman fined HKD4,000 for throwing orange juice at flight attendantCoconuts Hong KongA mainland Chinese woman who was arrested for throwing a cup of orange juice at a Cathay Pacific flight attendant has been fined HKD4,000. Xu Chao Yu, 37, pleaded guilty to common assault at Tsuen Wan Magistrates' Court today. According to HK01, […]
- What you should never do on a plane - NEWS.com.au August 31, 2016NEWS.com.auWhat you should never do on a planeNEWS.com.auA FLIGHT attendant who recently quit her job has revealed the seven things you should never do while on board a plane. Reddit user adrianne456, whose credentials have been verified by the site, decided to answer the common questions about flying that ...
- Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff - CNN August 24, 2016CNNFlight delayed over bizarre crew member tiffCNNRussian jet barrel-rolls over U.S. plane · flight attendant emergency slide pkg_00000823.jpg · Flight attendant shocks passengers by doing this ... plane hits car interstate ca dnt_00003419.jpg · Plane crashes into car, kills woman · Hair Plane airline ...and more »
- State confirms hepatitis A in second Hawaiian Airlines flight attendant - KHON2 August 24, 2016KHON2State confirms hepatitis A in second Hawaiian Airlines flight attendantKHON2... or call the Aloha United Way information and referral line at 2-1-1. Hawaiian Airlines customers may go to www.hawaiianairlines.com/hepatitisA for detailed information on the affected flights and other support available.Second Hawaiian Airlines flight attendant confirmed to have hepatitis APacific Business News (Honolulu)Hepatitis In 2nd Flight […]
- Norwegian Air Says It Backs Unions; Flight Attendant Leader Says ... - Forbes August 17, 2016ForbesNorwegian Air Says It Backs Unions; Flight Attendant Leader Says ...ForbesU.S. based flight attendants at Norwegian Air Shuttle voted to join a labor union after the NMB ruled the group worked for the airline, not for a contractor.and more »