The Clippedb MessageBoard/GuestBook
Activities 2010 / 2013
Clippedb luncheons and other meetups. View photos of many of the Clippedb events and gatherings.
- BRANIFF HUMOR
- Grad. Class Photos (Yearbook)
- Biz Pages
- Join or Renew
- In Memoriam
Son of Gloria Ault
Susan Riley Whitney
Susan Riley Whitney, 64, of Tacoma, Washington, passed away on June 28, 2017, after a hard fought battle against breast cancer. A memorial service will be held Saturday, July 29, 2017, at 11 a.m. at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 5236 E B St, Tacoma, WA 98404, with Pierce County Sheriff’s Chaplain Rick Bulman officiating. A reception will follow the service. Susan was born in Vernon, TX to Horace and Wilma Riley.
It is with sadness to announce that Clipped B member Jean E. Mitchell passed away July 17 in Frisco, Texas. Jean flew from 1957 to 1972 and was president of the San Antonio chapter of the Clipped B’s from 1993 to 2006.
Her current residence, as listed in the Clipped B yearbook, is:
8080 New Kent Road
Frisco, TX 75035
No service is planned at this time. Her obituary follows:
Husband of Kathy Stanko Anthony, BN Hostess, 75-89.
Thomas M. Anthony, 72, of Camillus passed away on Friday after a courageous battle with Leukemia with his loving family by his side. Tom was a 1963 graduate of West Genesee High School. After graduation he enlisted and served in the United States Navy as a Sonar Technician. Tom then graduated from Indiana State University with a degree in Business Administration. He became a pilot for Braniff Airlines and later retired after 21 years as a Captain for UPS on the 747. Tom loved the outdoors and was an avid hunter. Most importantly, Tom was a devoted husband, loving father and loyal friend.
Newt passed away today at 2:20pm. His remains will go to UT Medical Center, Dallas, so there will not be a funeral. Ann is planning a celebration of life at their home in Kemp, Texas on August 12 (details later). Newt was a fine gentleman; he will be missed.
Bon Voyage Newt,
There will be a small service in Stillwater, Minnesota at St. Mary’s Catholic Church on July 2nd, followed by a celebration of her life on Tuesday, July 4th.
Please click HERE to RSVP.
- Susan WhitneySusan Riley Whitney, 64, of Tacoma, Washington, passed away on June 28, 2017, after a hard fought battle against breast
- Debbie BaconDebbie passed away on June 16, 2017. Visitation will be held on Thursday, June 22, 2017 from 5 to 7
- Georgia VandervoortGeorgia Harvey Vandervoort of Fort Worth, who flew for Braniff from 1971-78, passed away May 19 following a recent diagnosis
- Sandra PistulkaSandra passed away on May 16, 2017 at her home in Corinth, TX. She is survived by her husband Timothy
- Ribbon CuttingPlease click HERE to RSVP.
- Kathy OrrKathy Orr, who flew from 1967-1987, passed away June 4. Visitation: Sunday, June 11, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Carolyn BeebeCarolyn Virginia Brady Fisher Beebe On April 24, 2017, at Evergreen Healthcare in Lakeport, CA, Carolyn gave up her ten
- Jean LoweJean Adele Vickrey Lowe, 86, of Lake Forest, Illinois, passed away peacefully on April 21, 2017 at her home in
- William KunzWilliam S. Kunz, of Denton, Texas, passed away on April 26, 2017. He was 93 years of age. Services are
- 2017 May Luncheon
Thoughts & Prayers
Our dear friends, crew mates, and family members that have passed away will always remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- 16-year-old groped on United flight feels airline didn't protect her from attacker - Fox News August 17, 2017Fox News16-year-old groped on United flight feels airline didn't protect her from attackerFox NewsShe alerted the flight attendant and was able to change seats, but says that the crew and the airline didn't do enough after she reported the sexual assault. SIX FLAGS OVER TEXAS CONTINUES TO FLY CONFEDERATE FLAG DESPITE CONTROVERSY.Teen allegedly groped on […]
- Allegiant Air flight attendants in Punta Gorda highlight union fight - The News-Press August 16, 2017The News-PressAllegiant Air flight attendants in Punta Gorda highlight union fightThe News-PressAllegiant Air flight attendants picketed outside Punta Gorda Airport Wednesday to highlight union efforts to settle a six-year contract fight.and more »
- 'Vicious' American Airlines attendant ruined my wedding dress ... - NJ.com August 16, 2017NJ.com'Vicious' American Airlines attendant ruined my wedding dress ...NJ.comCAMDEN -- A vengeful American Airlines flight attendant "viciously" ruined a woman's wedding dress with red wine as she flew to her wedding in Jamaica, the ...American Airlines accused of 'willful and wanton' destruction of ...Fox Newsall 2 news articles »
- Emirates flight attendant tips for staying fresh on long-haul flights ... - Business Insider August 15, 2017Business InsiderEmirates flight attendant tips for staying fresh on long-haul flights ...Business InsiderHydrating your body inside and out is the key to a happy flight.Flight attendants reveal why you shouldn't take off your shoes on ...HelloGigglesall 2 news articles »
- You can keep ordering Diet Coke on an airplane - Business Insider - Business Insider August 14, 2017Business InsiderYou can keep ordering Diet Coke on an airplane - Business InsiderBusiness InsiderDiet Coke drinkers, rejoice! You can still order your favorite soda guilt-free the next time you fly.and more »
- What flight attendants wish passengers would stop doing - Business ... - Business Insider August 13, 2017Business InsiderWhat flight attendants wish passengers would stop doing - Business ...Business InsiderWe all have annoying habits, and travel tends to bring out the worst in people. Flight attendants share what you may not have known you were doing wrong.and more »