The Clippedb MessageBoard/GuestBook
Activities 2010 / 2013
Clippedb luncheons and other meetups. View photos of many of the Clippedb events and gatherings.
- BRANIFF HUMOR
- Grad. Class Photos (Yearbook)
- BiZ Pages
- Join or Renew
- In Memoriam
Jimmy, son of Jean Turk Jordan, former Braniff F/A ,1966-1982, was diagnosed with Neuroendocrine cancer which manifested itself in the pancreas. He is beginning chemotherapy treatment and is very hopeful of success. Jimmy has a family and seven children and Jean, Jimmy and all the family need and welcome our prayers and thoughts.
BRANIFF CLUB MEETING NOTICE
TO THOSE OF YOU THAT CAN MAKE IT, THERE WILL BE A LOCAL CLUB MEETING IN JANUARY, IT WILL BE ON THE 14th AT THE REGULAR MEETING PLACE IN IRVING, 228 CHAMBERLAIN STREET AT 1030, PLEASE SUPPORT THE LOCAL CLUB GET TOGETHER. NON MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO COME TO THE MEETINGS TO SEE WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT, GOOD GET TOGETHER AND GOOD EATS PLUS A LOTTA BRANIFF BULL.
IF YOU ARE AN ANNUAL MEMBER YOUR 2016 DUES ARE DUE, THOSE MEMBERS THAT HAS NOT PAID SINCE 2013 WILL BE DROPPED FROM THE MEMBERSHIP.
WE ARE STILL MAINTAINING AROUND 1100 CLUB MEMBERS, IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER YOU ARE RIDING ON THE COATAIL OF MEMBERS. I MAY CONSIDER IN 2016 DROPPING E-MAILS OF THOSE WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS.
THE 2015 CHRISTMAS WAS A GREAT SUCCESS AROUND 160 ATTENDING, GOOD FOOD AND A WONDERFUL GET TOGETHER. BEN CASS DID A BOOK SIGNING PROMOTING HIS BOOK, "BRANIFF AIRWAYS FLYING COLORS". A NICE BOOK TO HAVE IN YOUR BRANIFF COLLECTION. ELIZABETH SHEPPARD DISPLAYED AND SOLD SO MANY T-SHIRTS AND BRANIFF ITEMS OF MEMORY.
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT BRANIFF HAS BEEN GONE FOR OVER 33 YEARS, WHERE HAS TIME GONE????. I REALIZE WHERE SOME OF THE TIME HAS GONE WHEN I LOOK INTO THE MIRROR.
WE HAVE LOST SO MANY BRANIFFITES IN ALL EMPLOYMENT DEPARTMENTS. WE ALL ARE GETTING SO MUCH OLDER AND TRYING TO STAY ON THE GREEN SIDE OF THE GRASS.
- DOROTHY JO WISE (D.J.)The lives of family and friends will be forever enriched by knowing and loving Dorothy Jo (D.J.) Wise. Born in
- SARAH HARKINS BENTONSarah Harkins Benton 1939-2015 Sarah Harkins Benton, 76, died on December 12, 2015. Sarah was born in Belzoni, Mississippi, September
- LEO DERREL HOLLISLeo Derrel Hollis passed from this life on December 15, 2015. Leo was born to James Cusic and Zula (Buckelew)
- MAX CHARLES SMESNYMidlothian resident Max Smesny, 82, passed away on Dec. 8, 2015 surrounded by his family. Max was born in Eastgate
- JOSEPH EDWARD CASEYMr. Joseph Edward Casey, 84, passed away on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2015, at CMC-Pineville in North Carolina. A celebration of
- DEE LUNT – Flown WestDee Lunt passed away this morning (1/3/2016). Services are pending. Sharyn Finnegan Dee Lunt was hired by Braniff in 1942
- ROGENE COUSINS MYERSRogene (Cousins) Myers age 93 passed away on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Rogene was born February 23,
- James Henry Nichols – Braniff Pilot- 1965-1982James Henry Nichols was born on January 18, 1936 in Benton Harbor, Michigan and passed away on December 30, 2015
- ROGER IVEYROGER IVEY, LONG TIME FRIEND, BRANIFF MAINTENANCE LOVE FIELD AND DFW, AND WAS A BRANIFF RETIREMENT CLUB MEMBER. PASSED AWAY
- Ewald Kaae ChristensenNOT A BRANIFF RETIREMENT CLUB MEMBER BUT PART OF OUR BRANIFF WORKING FAMILY http://www.mccalebfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Ewald-Christensen/ Ewald Kaae Christensen, 93, formerly of
Thoughts & Prayers
Our dear friends, crew mates, and family members that have passed away will always remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- FAA: Flight Attendants Watch For Passengers Who Can Help During Emergencies - news9.com KWTV February 8, 2016FAA: Flight Attendants Watch For Passengers Who Can Help During Emergenciesnews9.com KWTVOKLAHOMA CITY -. If you've flown, you know all about the flight attendant procedures. We're talking about the parts where they show you the exits and how to use your seat belt. We found out they start that procedure long before you take your […]
- Maybe skip the airplane coffee, say flight attendants - OregonLive.com February 8, 2016OregonLive.comMaybe skip the airplane coffee, say flight attendantsOregonLive.comYou order coffee from the flight attendant. You immediately stop drinking it. Airplane coffee can range from disappointing to undrinkable. A Reddit thread where flight attendants dish industry secrets say that's because the coffee container is rarely ...
- Flight attendant recalls Broncos first Super Bowl - 9NEWS.com February 7, 20169NEWS.comFlight attendant recalls Broncos first Super Bowl9NEWS.comDENVER - As the Denver Broncos stand just hours away from their eighth Super Bowl appearance, a Denver woman is reflecting back on her time as a flight attendant on the official Broncos plane during the team's first big game trip. Pamela Adams told ...This Family of Broncos Fans Just […]
- Union for 30-year-old Queens flight attendant — who has been missing for over three weeks — offering $10G reward ... - New York Daily News February 6, 2016New York Daily NewsUnion for 30-year-old Queens flight attendant — who has been missing for over three weeks — offering $10G reward ...New York Daily NewsThe union representing a 30-year-old flight attendant who disappeared in Queens more than three weeks ago is offering $10,000 for information about her whereabouts. Members of the International Brotherhood of […]
- Ad of the Day: A Kind, Curious British Airways Flight Attendant Falls in Love With India - Adweek February 5, 2016AdweekAd of the Day: A Kind, Curious British Airways Flight Attendant Falls in Love With IndiaAdweekEngland and India have always had a complicated relationship, but British Airways just sent a love letter to India on Britain's behalf. It's the simple, true story of flight attendant Helena Flynn, whose generous nature led to a connection with […]
- First African American Flight Attendant for Air Force One shares experiences in Atascocita - Your Houston News February 5, 2016Your Houston NewsFirst African American Flight Attendant for Air Force One shares experiences in AtascocitaYour Houston NewsAir Force Senior Master Sgt. Ret. Wanda Joell with her cousin shares her experiences as the first African American woman flight attendant working aboard Air Force One at Timbers Elementary Feb. 4, 2016.and more »