The Clippedb MessageBoard/GuestBook
Activities 2010 / 2013
Clippedb luncheons and other meetups. View photos of many of the Clippedb events and gatherings.
- BRANIFF HUMOR
- Grad. Class Photos (Yearbook)
- Biz Pages
- Join or Renew
- In Memoriam
There will be a small service in Stillwater, Minnesota at St. Mary’s Catholic Church on July 2nd, followed by a celebration of her life on Tuesday, July 4th.
Debbie passed away on June 16, 2017. Visitation will be held on Thursday, June 22, 2017 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Tres Hewell Mortuary in Seguin, Texas. Funeral services will be held on Friday, June 23, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. at Faith Lutheran Church with Rev. Andy Taylor officiating. A reception will follow in the Life Enrichment Center. Private burial will be at a later date in the Faith Lutheran Church Columbarium.
Georgia Harvey Vandervoort
Georgia Harvey Vandervoort of Fort Worth, who flew for Braniff from 1971-78, passed away May 19 following a recent diagnosis of brain cancer. Her daughter, Mimi, passed away three days before Georgia on May 16.
A joint memorial service will be held Friday, June 23 at 1:30 p.m. at Greenwood Chapel in Fort Worth.
3100 White Settlement Road, Fort Worth, 76107
Sandra Surguy Pistalka
Sandra passed away on May 16, 2017 at her home in Corinth, TX. She is survived by her husband Timothy Foley, son Tom Pisktulka, grandson Ashton Pistulka, and sister Marge Miller and was predeceased by her sister Charmaine Lawrence and parents Marie and Manfred Surguy. Sandy left a large and loving family and friends.
Please click HERE to RSVP.
Kathy Orr, who flew from 1967-1987, passed away June 4.
Sunday, June 11, 2017
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Bill DeBerry Funeral Directors
2025 West University
Denton, Texas 76201
Monday, June 12, 2017
St. Mark Catholic Church
6500 Crawford Rd.
Argyle, Texas 76226
Carolyn Virginia Brady Fisher Beebe On April 24, 2017, at Evergreen Healthcare in Lakeport, CA, Carolyn gave up her ten year battle with Alzheimer’s disease at the age of 86.
Jean Adele Vickrey Lowe, 86, of Lake Forest, Illinois, passed away peacefully on April 21, 2017 at her home in Montecito, California, surrounded by her loving and devoted family.
William S. Kunz, of Denton, Texas, passed away on April 26, 2017. He was 93 years of age. Services are under the care of Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Home. Service details are pending.
- 2017 May Luncheon
- Jack MortonJack Lafayette Morton was born in Ft. Worth, Texas on April 12, 1922, and passed away April 20, 2017. He
- Geraldine “Jerry” DameronMs. Jerry was our oldest living BN Hostess at 98. She flew from 39-41. Her husband Bill ironically was our
- 2016 Christmas Party
- 2016 Salad Toss
- James “Jim” BradyJames “Jim” Joseph Brady passed away Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Jim was the third of 10 siblings born in Chicago,
- Debbie LonginoDeborah Kay Longino, 65, of Celeste, died Saturday, July 30, 2016 at Tendercare. Mrs. Longino was born in Dallas, Texas
- Dean Smith “Smitty”1936-2016 W. Dean Smith “Smitty” Absent from the body, Present with the Lord Final flight West Sunday, August 7, 2016
- 2016 May Luncheon
- William Ferrin Smith Jr.SMITH, William Ferrin Jr., age 79 of Richardson, TX passed away on Tuesday morning, July 5, 2016. Bill was born
Thoughts & Prayers
Our dear friends, crew mates, and family members that have passed away will always remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- Despite agreement with pilots, protests continue at Mesa Airlines HQ - Phoenix Business Journal June 27, 2017Phoenix Business JournalDespite agreement with pilots, protests continue at Mesa Airlines HQPhoenix Business JournalThe group, which is representing the Valley-based airline's flight attendants, held a protest at Mesa Airlines headquarters June 23. The protest, which included leaders from 20 airlines, was a continuation of protests that took place in April at major ...
- Flight attendant reveals which flyers crew hate the most - NEWS.com.au June 27, 2017NEWS.com.auFlight attendant reveals which flyers crew hate the mostNEWS.com.auBut flight attendant Brad Bernoulli has revealed in a column for the Independent which flyers that cabin crew like the least. From smuggled alcohol to inappropriate prayers, there's plenty of behaviour that could get you get you on their bad side. Here ...
- Thai Flight Attendants Welcome Britney Spears By Recreating 'Toxic ... - NextShark June 26, 2017NextSharkThai Flight Attendants Welcome Britney Spears By Recreating 'Toxic ...NextSharkBritney Spears gets a fitting welcome in Thailand with an epic Toxic music video rendition from actual Thai flight attendants. The well-made cover, which featured ...and more »
- Flight attendant reveals the different types of plane passengers that cabin crew HATE… so, are YOU one of them? - The Sun June 26, 2017The SunFlight attendant reveals the different types of plane passengers that cabin crew HATE… so, are YOU one of them?The SunTHE summer holidays are nearing – the two months that everyone in the UK has been waiting for all year… apart from flight attendants of course. Millions of families take to the skies for the […]
- This Flight Attendant Dished Out Some Summer Travel Real Talk - Cosmopolitan.com June 26, 2017Cosmopolitan.comThis Flight Attendant Dished Out Some Summer Travel Real TalkCosmopolitan.comMost folks know that when you're traveling during a holiday, shit gets intense, fast. But for flight attendants, there's apparently an entire season that brings out the worst in travelers, and it's — drumroll please — summer, aka when folks decide to ...
- Should we tip flight attendants? - KFGO June 25, 2017KFGOShould we tip flight attendants?KFGOShould you tip your flight attendant? For such a commonly asked question, the answer is anything but simple. Tippers argue that at a time when service and amenities are on the decline, a standout crew member deserves a dollar bill or two. But there are ...