The Clippedb MessageBoard/GuestBook
Activities 2010 / 2013
Clippedb luncheons and other meetups. View photos of many of the Clippedb events and gatherings.
- BRANIFF HUMOR
- Grad. Class Photos (Yearbook)
- Biz Pages
- Join or Renew
- In Memoriam
Al Ayers, 95, MSP Base Braniff Captain and father of Braniff Flight Attendant, Kay Ayers, was born on September 10, 1920, and died peacefully on March 6, 2016 at Country Manor Nursing Home in Sartell, MN.
We just learned that Peggy Willis passed away last night. She would have been 89 on May 18. There will not be a service and no other details are known. Peggy was a delightful, fun lady who we all enjoyed flying with and knowing. She has lived in Denver for many years. Please share this information with other BA FA’s who are not a member of the Clipped Bs.
The Clipped B Board
- MARY JO PHILLIPSOur dear sweet mother, Mary Jo Phillips passed away on March 25, 2016. She was 94. May she rest in
- DOROTHY JO WISE (D.J.)The lives of family and friends will be forever enriched by knowing and loving Dorothy Jo (D.J.) Wise. Born in
- SARAH HARKINS BENTONSarah Harkins Benton 1939-2015 Sarah Harkins Benton, 76, died on December 12, 2015. Sarah was born in Belzoni, Mississippi, September
- LEO DERREL HOLLISLeo Derrel Hollis passed from this life on December 15, 2015. Leo was born to James Cusic and Zula (Buckelew)
- MAX CHARLES SMESNYMidlothian resident Max Smesny, 82, passed away on Dec. 8, 2015 surrounded by his family. Max was born in Eastgate
- JOSEPH EDWARD CASEYMr. Joseph Edward Casey, 84, passed away on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2015, at CMC-Pineville in North Carolina. A celebration of
- DEE LUNT – Flown WestDee Lunt passed away this morning (1/3/2016). Services are pending. Sharyn Finnegan Dee Lunt was hired by Braniff in 1942
- ROGENE COUSINS MYERSRogene (Cousins) Myers age 93 passed away on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Rogene was born February 23,
- James Henry Nichols – Braniff Pilot- 1965-1982James Henry Nichols was born on January 18, 1936 in Benton Harbor, Michigan and passed away on December 30, 2015
- ROGER IVEYROGER IVEY, LONG TIME FRIEND, BRANIFF MAINTENANCE LOVE FIELD AND DFW, AND WAS A BRANIFF RETIREMENT CLUB MEMBER. PASSED AWAY
Thoughts & Prayers
Our dear friends, crew mates, and family members that have passed away will always remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- Passenger Remains in Custody After Attacking Korean Air Flight Attendant - TravelPulse April 27, 2016TravelPulsePassenger Remains in Custody After Attacking Korean Air Flight AttendantTravelPulseSung has been charged with interference with flight attendants, which carries a 20-year prison sentence, fines or both. He was on Korean Air Flight 2115 from Guam to Seoul on April 17 when he reportedly drank five beers. When the flight attendants ...
- The Sleep Mistake Flight Attendants Make When It Comes To Jet Lag - Huffington Post April 27, 2016Huffington PostThe Sleep Mistake Flight Attendants Make When It Comes To Jet LagHuffington PostFormer Continental Airlines flight attendant Abbie Unger told The Huffington Post that for her, the most grueling part of working transcontinental flights was the varied schedule. Unger, who is also a HuffPost blogger, was an on-call flight attendant ...
- Flight attendant covered in blood and rubble in iconic bombing photo wakes from coma - Yahoo7 - The West Australian April 27, 2016The West AustralianFlight attendant covered in blood and rubble in iconic bombing photo wakes from coma - Yahoo7The West AustralianThe flight attendant who was photographed the immediate aftermath of the Brussels bombings covered in blood and rubble inside the airport has awoken form her coma. The horror of Nidhi Chapekar's blood-splattered face spread across the […]
- Flight attendant reveals the 5 things you definitely shouldn't do on a plane - Mirror.co.uk April 26, 2016Mirror.co.ukFlight attendant reveals the 5 things you definitely shouldn't do on a planeMirror.co.ukNothing can pop the bubble of holiday excitement quite as much as inconsiderate fellow plane passengers. Invasion of personal space , rudeness, being drooled on, being talked AT - there's an inexhaustible list of ways a person can be driven insane at ...and more »
- Singing the flight-attendant blues - Business Jet Traveler April 25, 2016Business Jet TravelerSinging the flight-attendant bluesBusiness Jet TravelerOur airliner was on final approach to New Jersey's Newark Liberty International Airport when a flight attendant decided to grab a mic and start warbling Willie Nelson's country-western ballad “Crazy.” Not Nelson's own smooth-as-pudding rendition of the ...Decision to eject passenger lands on flight crew membersPress Heraldall 2 […]
- Dealing with racism is part of a flight attendant's job - The Herald April 24, 2016Dealing with racism is part of a flight attendant's jobThe HeraldAs a former flight attendant for a major carrier, I'm not surprised to hear that a Southwest Airlines passenger reported UC Berkeley student Khairuldeen Makhzoomi as suspicious after he said “Inshallah” (”God willing” in Arabic) during a phone call ...and more »