The Clippedb MessageBoard/GuestBook
Activities 2010 / 2013
Clippedb luncheons and other meetups. View photos of many of the Clippedb events and gatherings.
- BRANIFF HUMOR
- Grad. Class Photos (Yearbook)
- Biz Pages
- Join or Renew
- In Memoriam
William S. Kunz, of Denton, Texas, passed away on April 26, 2017. He was 93 years of age. Services are under the care of Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Home. Service details are pending.obit link
Jack Lafayette Morton was born in Ft. Worth, Texas on April 12, 1922, and passed away April 20, 2017. He attended Poly High School and Texas Wesleyan College where he met and married Jo Willa Stuteville. They were married for 70 years before Jo Willa died. They were the parents of Dr. William Morton, Jean Bookout and Kevin Morton. Jack enlisted in the Army Air Corp after Pearl Harbor, and flew various aircraft during the war. After his discharge, he joined Braniff Airways as a pilot and retired after 35 years. He was a volunteer for the North Dallas Shared Ministries, and served on the Board of Directors. He was a volunteer for the Red Cross, and read for the blind. He served as a Deacon in the Baptist Church. He was doubly blessed and tried to repay it by contributing to a number of deserving organizations. He is survived by his 3 children; 2 granddaughters, Deidre Triplett and Dr. Kelly Reed; and 2 great grandchildren, Katelynn and Jackson Reed; and his extended family, including Mary Morton, Carol Miller, Haley and Austin Battard, Gavin Rubin, Richard Reed and Kat Sawyer. Services for Jack Morton will be held at 3:00 PM, Friday, April 28, 2017 in The Wildwood Chapel at Restland Funeral Home with a visitation one hour prior to the service. Following the service will be a graveside burial and a reception at Restland. View or sign the Guestbook. In lieu of flowers, please contribute to your favorite charity. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted to Restland Funeral Home and Memorial Park, 13005 Greenville Avenue, at Restland Road, Dallas, TX 75243. Thanks to Wayne Schrunk, Secretary of the Braniff International Silver Eagles (BISE), for the initial notification. and to Sharyn Finnegan for Jack's obituary and service information. It was thanks to Jack, Glenn Shoop and Jack Murdoch that we had a BN Inc.
Husband of Clo Cloud, passed away April 21, 2017. obit link
Geraldine "Jerry" Dameron
Ms. Jerry was our oldest living BN Hostess at 98. She flew from 39-41. Her husband Bill ironically was our oldest living pilot. Bill passed away in 2015 at 101. His years of service were 1940-1947. They were married in 1941. Truly a love story of a couple. obit link
Robert "Bob" Townsend
Braniff Pilot, Robert Bruce (Bob) Townsend, husband of Braniff Flight Attendant, Paula Combs Townsend, 1968-1989, passed away earlier this year. Bob never missed a BISE Fly-In from 1982-2016.
Captain Jake Tims
Braniff Captain Jake Tims, husband of Braniff Flight Attendant, Susi Langner Tims (1970-1989), died March 16, 2017.
At his request, no services are planned.
- 2017 May Luncheon
- Jack MortonJack Lafayette Morton was born in Ft. Worth, Texas on April 12, 1922, and passed away April 20, 2017. He
- Geraldine “Jerry” DameronMs. Jerry was our oldest living BN Hostess at 98. She flew from 39-41. Her husband Bill ironically was our
- 2016 Christmas Party
- 2016 Salad Toss
- James “Jim” BradyJames “Jim” Joseph Brady passed away Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Jim was the third of 10 siblings born in Chicago,
- Debbie LonginoDeborah Kay Longino, 65, of Celeste, died Saturday, July 30, 2016 at Tendercare. Mrs. Longino was born in Dallas, Texas
- Dean Smith “Smitty”1936-2016 W. Dean Smith “Smitty” Absent from the body, Present with the Lord Final flight West Sunday, August 7, 2016
- 2016 May Luncheon
- William Ferrin Smith Jr.SMITH, William Ferrin Jr., age 79 of Richardson, TX passed away on Tuesday morning, July 5, 2016. Bill was born
Thoughts & Prayers
Our dear friends, crew mates, and family members that have passed away will always remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- Relatives of Flight 93 passenger, flight attendant speak ... - Washington Times May 27, 2017Washington PostRelatives of Flight 93 passenger, flight attendant speak ...Washington TimesRelatives of two people killed in the crash of United Flight 93 during the 9/11 attacks said Saturday they hope to keep the memory of the 40 passengers and crew ...Relatives of Flight 93 passenger, flight attendant speakWashington PostFamily members convey Flight 93 victims' legacy to […]
- A passenger tried to bite a flight attendant — then leapt off the plane, police say - Washington Post May 27, 2017Washington PostA passenger tried to bite a flight attendant — then leapt off the plane, police sayWashington PostAn American Airlines passenger is in federal lockup in North Carolina — accused of attacking a flight attendant and leaping from the jet as it prepared to take off from Charlotte Douglas International Airport on Thursday. Flight 5242 […]
- United flight attendant accused gay father of molesting his own son ... - LGBTQ Nation May 27, 2017LGBTQ NationUnited flight attendant accused gay father of molesting his own son ...LGBTQ NationHenry and his son were coming home from a trip to Puerto Rico, where Henry was dealing with his father's death. The son fell asleep with his father's arm on him ...and more »
- Phoenix-based flight attendant for American Airlines requesting ... - ABC15 Arizona May 27, 2017ABC15 ArizonaPhoenix-based flight attendant for American Airlines requesting ...ABC15 ArizonaA Phoenix-based flight attendant is going the extra mile for his coworkers by urging a change in American Airlines uniforms.and more »
- Man Charged With Trying to Bite Flight Attendant, Jumping Out of Plane: Cops - Inside Edition May 26, 2017Inside EditionMan Charged With Trying to Bite Flight Attendant, Jumping Out of Plane: CopsInside EditionA commercial airline passenger allegedly tried to bite a flight attendant this week before jumping out of the plane. A federal complaint alleged Thursday that Tun Lon Sein tried to bite the American Airlines employee on the hand in order to […]
- United Apologizes After Flight Attendant Falsely Accuses Gay North Carolina Father of Fondling Son - KTLA May 26, 2017KTLAUnited Apologizes After Flight Attendant Falsely Accuses Gay North Carolina Father of Fondling SonKTLAHenry Amador-Batten, a gay father flying to his North Carolina home last Saturday, was accused by United flight attendants of inappropriately touching his son on the flight, setting off a police investigation and angering the boy's fathers. “This is ...Gay father accused […]