The Clippedb MessageBoard/GuestBook
Activities 2010 / 2013
Clippedb luncheons and other meetups. View photos of many of the Clippedb events and gatherings.
- BRANIFF HUMOR
- Grad. Class Photos (Yearbook)
- Biz Pages
- Join or Renew
- In Memoriam
Son of Gloria Ault
Susan Riley Whitney
Susan Riley Whitney, 64, of Tacoma, Washington, passed away on June 28, 2017, after a hard fought battle against breast cancer. A memorial service will be held Saturday, July 29, 2017, at 11 a.m. at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 5236 E B St, Tacoma, WA 98404, with Pierce County Sheriff’s Chaplain Rick Bulman officiating. A reception will follow the service. Susan was born in Vernon, TX to Horace and Wilma Riley.
It is with sadness to announce that Clipped B member Jean E. Mitchell passed away July 17 in Frisco, Texas. Jean flew from 1957 to 1972 and was president of the San Antonio chapter of the Clipped B’s from 1993 to 2006.
Her current residence, as listed in the Clipped B yearbook, is:
8080 New Kent Road
Frisco, TX 75035
No service is planned at this time. Her obituary follows:
Husband of Kathy Stanko Anthony, BN Hostess, 75-89.
Thomas M. Anthony, 72, of Camillus passed away on Friday after a courageous battle with Leukemia with his loving family by his side. Tom was a 1963 graduate of West Genesee High School. After graduation he enlisted and served in the United States Navy as a Sonar Technician. Tom then graduated from Indiana State University with a degree in Business Administration. He became a pilot for Braniff Airlines and later retired after 21 years as a Captain for UPS on the 747. Tom loved the outdoors and was an avid hunter. Most importantly, Tom was a devoted husband, loving father and loyal friend.
Newt passed away today at 2:20pm. His remains will go to UT Medical Center, Dallas, so there will not be a funeral. Ann is planning a celebration of life at their home in Kemp, Texas on August 12 (details later). Newt was a fine gentleman; he will be missed.
Bon Voyage Newt,
There will be a small service in Stillwater, Minnesota at St. Mary’s Catholic Church on July 2nd, followed by a celebration of her life on Tuesday, July 4th.
- Frontiers of Flight
- Susan WhitneySusan Riley Whitney, 64, of Tacoma, Washington, passed away on June 28, 2017, after a hard fought battle against breast
- Debbie BaconDebbie passed away on June 16, 2017. Visitation will be held on Thursday, June 22, 2017 from 5 to 7
- Georgia VandervoortGeorgia Harvey Vandervoort of Fort Worth, who flew for Braniff from 1971-78, passed away May 19 following a recent diagnosis
- Sandra PistulkaSandra passed away on May 16, 2017 at her home in Corinth, TX. She is survived by her husband Timothy
- Ribbon CuttingPlease click HERE to RSVP.
- Kathy OrrKathy Orr, who flew from 1967-1987, passed away June 4. Visitation: Sunday, June 11, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Carolyn BeebeCarolyn Virginia Brady Fisher Beebe On April 24, 2017, at Evergreen Healthcare in Lakeport, CA, Carolyn gave up her ten
- Jean LoweJean Adele Vickrey Lowe, 86, of Lake Forest, Illinois, passed away peacefully on April 21, 2017 at her home in
- William KunzWilliam S. Kunz, of Denton, Texas, passed away on April 26, 2017. He was 93 years of age. Services are
Thoughts & Prayers
Our dear friends, crew mates, and family members that have passed away will always remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- Sore feet, needlework and make-up touch-ups! Virgin America flight attendant shares stunning photographs which ... - Daily Mail September 23, 2017Sore feet, needlework and make-up touch-ups! Virgin America flight attendant shares stunning photographs which ...Daily MailChoma's mother was also a flight attendant, and she says she inherited her love of photography from her. 'There was always a camera around my house,' Choma said to CNN Travel. 'My mom wasn't a photographer, but she always had […]
- Flight Attendant Helps Refugees by Selling Their Art - VOA News - Voice of America September 22, 2017Voice of AmericaFlight Attendant Helps Refugees by Selling Their Art - VOA NewsVoice of AmericaFocusing her efforts on Nea Kavala in northern Greece, Kayra Martinez is now the first point of contact for many families in need.and more »
- Jury convicts Westland man of raping flight attendant - Detroit News - The Detroit News September 21, 2017The Detroit NewsJury convicts Westland man of raping flight attendant - Detroit NewsThe Detroit NewsA 46-year-old Westland man was found guilty Thursday by a Wayne County jury of sexually assaulting an 18-year-old flight attendant in a hotel room near ...Probationer convicted of raping flight attendant during layover at ...MLive.comSecond jury finds man who stalked teen flight […]
- Flight attendant hit with $187 bill for parking during Hurricane Irma - WVLT September 21, 2017WVLTFlight attendant hit with $187 bill for parking during Hurricane IrmaWVLTMIAMI (CBS) -- A flight attendant dispatched to Miami to help out during Hurricane Irma has been charged $187 for parking at the airport. Kristle Gilford said she was shocked at the price after leaving her car in the short-term parking for 10 days at […]
- Flight Attendant Working During Irma Charged $187 For Parking At ... - CBS Miami September 19, 2017CBS MiamiFlight Attendant Working During Irma Charged $187 For Parking At ...CBS MiamiA flight attendant is outraged she was charged $187 to park her vehicle at Miami International Airport while she worked during Irma.$187 Parking Fee! Irma flight attendant outraged over fee | khou.comKHOUall 4 news articles »
- 7 Things That Really Annoy Flight Attendants - HuffPost September 18, 2017HuffPost7 Things That Really Annoy Flight AttendantsHuffPostIt's true: You're not exactly at your most comfortable at 32,000 feet. But that doesn't mean good behavior (and general common sense) should go out the cabin door. We checked in with a flight attendant for some insights on the common things passengers ...